SM Link

Nonresident Waterfowl - Leftover Licenses

The second draw for 2014 nonresident waterfowl has been completed. The leftover licenses are listed below.

Applications for the third draw must be postmarked no later than August 1, or apply online by 8 a.m. CDT August 6. Those who do not already have a license may submit one application for one license.

Last Modified: November 6, 2014 12:58 PM
The leftover numbers are subject to change since this list was posted on above date.

Tundra Swan Permit: In the past, nonresidents purchased a tundra swan permit tied to a regular nonresident waterfowl license. It is still required that nonresidents have a regular nonresident waterfowl license to legally hunt with a tundra swan permit, but the two are no longer tied together. Tundra swan permits are valid only in the tundra swan hunting unit. Nonresidents must also have a valid 00B-86, 00X-86, or 00Y-86 license

License Available
00X86 1331

Nonresident Waterfowl Application