Reports directly from GFP staff, anglers and sportsmen afield.
SUBMITTED REPORT: December 15, 2013
My name is Zack Sahli from Roscoe, SD, I went fishing at Richmond Lake in Brown County on Decmber 12th, started at 6pm and it was slow, the later it got In the night the better the fishing was...cought a handful of little walleyes about 10 inches and a 12 lb northern....using a jig with a minnow! The weather was calm and about 5 degrees
Post a Report
Here's a chance to share your SD experience. To have your report posted, please include:
- Your name and home state
- Date of trip.
- Location fished and/or hunted.,
- Weather conditions.
- Experience description and methods
Current Missouri River fishing/hunting info
- SD Great Lakes Association Missouri River Fishing Report
- Updated each Monday
- Visit this site
WATERFOWL POPULATION INDEX-HUNTING OPPORTUNITY THUNDERSTORM MAP
- Thunderstorm map showing best opportunities for waterfowl hunting.
- Updated once a week during any waterfowl season.