Reports directly from GFP staff, anglers and sportsmen afield.
SUBMITTED REPORT: March 17, 2014
Ice was about 12" yesterday on Stockade Lake. Several areas of open water on edges of lake. Limited on big perch and caught 3 decent northern pikes. Ice is melting, so caution is advised.
- Kyle Macks
Post a Report
Here's a chance to share your SD experience. To have your report posted, please include:
- Your name and home state
- Date of trip.
- Location fished and/or hunted.,
- Weather conditions.
- Experience description and methods
Current Missouri River fishing/hunting info
- SD Great Lakes Association Missouri River Fishing Report
- Updated each Monday
- Visit this site
WATERFOWL POPULATION INDEX-HUNTING OPPORTUNITY THUNDERSTORM MAP
- Thunderstorm map showing best opportunities for waterfowl hunting.
- Updated once a week during any waterfowl season.